- Code Violations are potentially serious electrical alterations and in many cases can be hazardous .
- Home Owners may attempt the work themselves and may not realize they have violated an electrical code.
- Many unskilled tradesmen attempt simple Electrical Installations and unknowingly create a violation.
- National Electrical Codes are updated every 4 years and need to be reviewed by Electricians regularly.
- Mark Perry has been a certified and licensed Electrician of California for 24 years and can be trusted.
- Any of these code violations above can in fact create an unforeseen danger, its just a matter of when.
- Problems or potential hazards only occur under prime conditions of various factors.
- Any of these violations can be easily remedied and at reasonable prices rather than the cost of an accident.
Do you have Electrical Code Violations ?
How concerned should you be ?
Licensed - Bonded - Insured
There is a minimum 1 hour labor charge of $150.00 / any time thereafter would be $80.00 Hr.
All workmanship on any Invoice has a 100% Guarantee - Materials on the Invoice have the manufacturer's warranty.
Scheduled Service 150.00 / 80.00 Electrician Rates Urgent Service $ 150.00 /125.00